Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Goodbye Summer

Hey Everyone!

 Wow so this weekend went by soo fast! I am dreading going to school on Monday because I have a cold and I am just going to be blowing my noes all day and feeling tired. I feel like everyone is getting sick because of the weather. I felt like the weather just changed overnight and I had to bring out my Uggs because I was so cold.

 I guess you could say I am more of summer baby. I love it when it is hot outside and I can wear flip flops and shorts. In the fall, it is becoming colder and you can't do that many things outside. Ya, I know cider mills are fun and all but you can't go camping, go on bike rides, or lay out in the sun. The only way to see summer again is to go through these long and dreadful months of cold weather and then it will be back to the good old summer time!

Until Next Time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment