Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Senior Trip!

Heyoo

I survived Halloweekends...barely!

 I was scared out of my mind! The monsters were everywhere...even in the bathrooms! I was planning on hiding out in Camp Snoopy with all the little kids and they turned that into Carn-Evil! ahhh!!! I did manage to go in one haunted walk through called Scream Works. Here's out it went....

Cedar Point
 I had just gotten off the Millenium Force with my friends Emily and Renee and we needed to get back to the front of the park and the only way was through this walk way. I was scared out of my mind and had Renee on my right and Emily on my left pushing me through this walk way and I had a tight hand over my eyes the entire time. To say the least, I am not cured by this little phobia of mine but I did go in one I just didn't to open my eyes:)
 It was such a beautiful day too. It was sunny all day and not too cold at night. It was soo much fun I don't think I have ever laughed soo much in one day. I made so many memories with all my friends and am glad I went!!
Me and my ride buddy:)

Until next time,
Sarah

1 comment: