Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

SOS

Heyy!

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem. OK here's mine...

Yes, I am a ginger and a huge wimp!

 Our senior class trip is coming up and we are going to Halloweekends at Cedar Point! Everyone is talking about it and getting excited. Don't get me wrong, I am, but there is one minor detail....I have never been in haunted house and hate anything scary! I know you must be thinking, "What a baby!" Yes, I am a huge baby when it comes to this kind of stuff.I can watch scary movies but I don't like feeling I am in one. Even the commercial for the Halloweekends scares me!
 I have had this fear ever since I was a little kid. My mom still tells me, "Sarah, it's NOT REAL!"
Ya, I have heard that a thousand times, and I know its not but I think I let my imagination get the best of me. I get so caught up in the adrenaline and nerves that I can't think straight.
 Next Sunday, I will have to face this  fear and will probably lose my voice because I will be screaming soo loud!
Please watch... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkG4AqCFrtQ

Was it scary or just me??

SAVE ME!!

Until next time,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Cmon Sarah. It's not real! I remember taking you to a haunted house when you were little and you were sooo scared so this fear thing is not new. Consistancy is good too. Close your eyes and have fun. You can torture Natalie later

    ReplyDelete