Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Besties!

"Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends."  ~Author Unknown
So this past weekend I finally got to see my best friend Sarah (No, my best friend is not myself, We are both Sarah). We went to grade school together and became best friends in the 4th grade. When we went to school everyone knew us as "the Sarahs'" or "S squared." We were insperable, to say the least.
I have not seen her since may since we both have been so busy. I saw her on friday and I was soo excited to see her. We went to the Redford Theatre on friday night and spent most of it talking. We had soo much to catch up on and had some girl talk. We just talked about school and where we see ourselves after college. If you asked us this question in 7th grade, our answer would have been   rooming together in California, who knows it could still happen!?
Here are some pictures of our friendship....
Team Edward!
My Sweet 16
4th grade!
Junior Homecoming date;)

No comments:

Post a Comment