Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

22 days!

Ok people forget about Halloween because in 22 days...BREAKING DAWN will be out....omgg I'm soo excited!!

Can you tell I am a huge Twi-hard?? I fell in love with the books ever since they came out freshmen year. Once I read them I immediately started recommending it to everyone I knew and I got my Aunt Sharon hooked also. She is totally addicted too and we need a 12-step program!

Next question that always comes up: "Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?"

I am...TEAM EDWARD


My aunt and I have met some people from the cast and here they are:
Carlisle Cullen (Peter Facinelli)
Demetri (Charlie Bewley)
Emily (Tinsel Korey)
Embry (Kiowa Gordon)
Jared (Bronson Pelletier)
Mike Newton ( Michael Welch)
To say the least, I  am a huge fan. I also have tickets to the early release of the movie on November 17 at 8pm and I am going again on Friday. I saw Twilight 5 times in theaters, New Moon  9 times, Eclipse 7 times, and Breaking Dawn...who knows???

No comments:

Post a Comment