Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SENYAA HC!

Hii..

 October 15, 2011 was a day I will never forget. It was my SENIOR HOMECOMING! I got my hair done and went out to dinner and had a great time with all my friends...and my date! The night began with taking pictures at my friend's house. We had a group of about 25 people all together so it was a little crazy trying to get all of us to stand in one line. After we headed to Bravo where we had dinner the food was delicious. The waiters  also gave us some crayons so we drew on the table cloth and played hang man.
 Once  we got to the dance I was soo pumped and full of energy. The DJ was really fun and played a lot of good songs including my favorite..."Super Bass." The dance went by so fast and before I knew it I was at the after party at my friends Lauren's house. We had a bonfire and listened to music and had some girl talk. I was so tired and fell asleep at 3:30 a.m. I have NEVER stayed up that late before in my life...it was soo worth it!
 I know this is cliche and reminds me of Dirty Dancing but I had the time of my life. It just hit me that I am going to college next year and am going to be kinda  of an adult...yikes!!

Three amigos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment