Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boo!

Hi people,

So after weeks of thinking I have finally decided what I am going to be for Halloween! Are you ready??

Boo from Monsters Inc.! She is so cute and and I love her in the movie. She reminds me of myself because I always call my dog Buddy "kitty" and she calls one of the characters that. Her costume is obviously simple but now the challenge will be if anyone will know who I am.

Boo




















Since I am on the subject of Monsters Inc., my mom looks just like a character from that movie and if you know my mom you will understand. My mom has already seen this and she laughs about it so I am not trying to be mean or anything. Watch the video and you shall see...





Did you watch it?? That is my mom in "Pixar form":)

Have a Happy Halloween!!!

P.S.
Please pray for my dog Spanky, he was attacked by a pitbull on Friday and has a dislocated hip and a large wound on his leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment