Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yes, I am a Ginger

Welcome!
   I'm so excited that this is my first post! My name is Sarah and I am a senior  at Ladywood High School. I had to make this blog for one of my classes so I am going to try and have fun with it. I hope to give you a little insight on my crazy life and family.
   I am a  seventeen year old ginger with blue eyes and a million freckles. In my free time I love to read and hang out with my friends. I love to listen to Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift and anything Disney:) You can say I am still pretty much a kid...but I like it that way.  
   First of all,  Ladywood is an all girl school, and it really isn't as bad as you think. I don't get ready for school, my uniform is on my bed room floor when I am not at school,  and I don't do my hair or wear make up to school. Most of my other friends do the same. Why should we get ready for school if all there is to impress is girls?? Ladywood is such a major part of my life and something you will be hearing a lot about. 
   Another thing you will be hearing a lot about is my family. They can be very embarrassing, loud, and crazy. What family isn't though?  I always joke about how my life should be made into a reality show. I am going to be having a lot of stories about my family so I guess I will introduce them to you now...
Me, Myself, and I
Good at: Making people laugh
My Daddy, Ken ( He normally doesn't wear a helmet...haha)
Guilty Pleasure: watching Project Runway
My Mommy, Linda
Favorite thing to do: Talk!






My Big Sis, Marie
Addicted to: Shopping






My Dogs, Buddy and Spanky
Good at: Being adorable!
Until next time....
Sarah

1 comment: